Friday, September 11, 2015

APPLE CHOC CAKE

My name is Gemma Casanova. I am a homeschooling ten year old. I share my mum's account so
when I post it makes me look like Kelly, but I'm not her, I'm her daughter. I also love to draw and to make things with polymer clay.
My birthday is 13th September. I am very happy to be able to share these things with you on my blog.
:D







I love to bake and make up new recipes! This is one I made up a while ago but just made it again. It is called APPLE CHOC CAKE.   I would like to share it.  :)






    Ingredients:
1 cup of SR flour, sifted.
120 grams of melted butter.
1/2 cup white sugar.
1 cup whole milk.
 2 eggs, whisked.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
2 tablespoons desiccated or shredded coconut. 
1/4 cup of choc dots or chocolate cut up in small pieces.
1/2 apple, diced.

Pre heat oven to 170 degrees C.
Put flour, sugar and coconut in a bowl. 
Add milk, eggs and vanilla, and whisk until smooth. 
Put rest of ingredients in bowl and stir.
Place in greased cake tin (use baking paper on the bottom to prevent sticking)
And put in oven for 45 minutes, check
the middle with a skewer for doneness.

And you can eat it iced or un-iced. Enjoy! 

1 comment: